14 Mar 2012

Too Drunk For...

Way back in the colourful eighties, when I started watching comedy, one of my staple feeds was from French & Saunders. Don't pull that face, they were marvellous. Aanyway, they had a "house-band" called Raw Sex, who were also bloody marvellous. If not better. And here's a sketch they did to advertise their musical talents for hire...





And here they are doing a nice little ditty with Kirsty MacColl...





As you can see, I've given up pandering to the internet viewers just looking for titty references. Although ironically, typing that last sentence will no doubt bring at least 5 teenagers looking for some bouncing knocker action. Oh god, and that sentence. Never mind, fuck 'em.
P.S. I've got a TV one-off special of The Raw Sex story on video cassette. Kind of Spinal Tap, on valium. If anyone can furnish me with the know-hox to get this VHS onto youtube, I'll willingly upload it. Not that anyone reads this far down, anyway. Sod you all!!!! (Yes, I'm drunk)
P.P.S. Don't think french & Saunders were/are funny? Sod off, I'm posting them too...



P.P.P.S. Don't like/know Kirsty MacColl? Double sod off, I'm bloody playing her as well!



P.P.P.P.S. Did I mention that I'm drunk. (And all these PP's has made me need the toilet...)

No comments:

Post a Comment